The Benefits of Health & Safety Training
- Empowers employees to manage safety effectively
- Provides legal compliance and protects your business
- Reduces the risk of accidents and staff taking action against you
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 requires that all employers provide information, instruction and training so that their employees work in healthy and safe conditions.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 also state that health and safety training is needed when people start work and to update existing workers.
In terms of safety information, staff need to understand by law Health & Safety basics and how to work safely in their jobs.
Courses Available 2007/2008
This course introduces the candidate to many aspects of the Health & Safety at Work and is intended help raise safety standards and awareness.
This course meets the minimum legal requirement for an employer to appoint a person to take charge of the first aid.
How to move and handle loads safely and be able to conduct a personal risk assessment.
Why choose The Health & Safety Group?
- The Health & Safety Group provide a range of key safety courses at your place of work
- We can tailor each course to your company requirements at no extra cost
- For all courses we provide a professional tutor, all course notes, video and presentation material
For further information or to book a course, please contact Wenol Messham on 0844 870 8770