Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
As the data controller, the Health and Safety Group will constantly strive to ensure, that personal data privacy is entrenched as routine practice on an on-going basis. We are committed to protecting your privacy, we only use your personal information to manage your order and improve the service. We will never sell, lease or rent your details.
The Health and Safety Group complies with its obligations under the legislation by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. Your data will not be reused for any purpose other than the need to deal with your enquiry or action any enquiries or bookings that you make.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:-
- To take orders and make bookings through our website
- To help us to identify you when you contact us.
- To maintain our own accounts and records
- We occasionally send out emails to inform you of special offers on The Health & Safety Group website that you may be interested in. We will never share your email address with any 3rd parties. Instructions on how to remove yourself from our mailing list will be included in every email.
- Your credit card details are not collected or stored by The Health & Safety Group Ltd. This information is collected by WorldPay using their secure servers. We only store your shipping information and contact name, email and telephone number in order that we can process your order effectively.
- PDI Limited
- World Pay
- Send Grid
- Green Text
- Mail Chimp
- Point to Point;
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data, which the Health and Safety group hold about you.
- The right to request that the Health and Safety Group, corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased, where it is no longer necessary for the Health and Safety Group to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability, where applicable)
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable)
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
Please contact the Office Manager on the below details, in relation to any queries or complaints:
The Health and Safety Group
566 Chiswick High Road
London W4 5YF
Telephone: 0203 5513 886